Twitter accounts to keep you laughingBy Shahriyar Emami | 09/26/2017 10:35pm
When the stress of school wears you down, a good laugh can come in handy. Thankfully, the internet is full of comics to help you out. When you follow these Twitter accounts, a much-needed chuckle is just 140 characters away.
- Chris D’Elia (@chrisdelia) - Chris is becoming a popular stand-up in the comedy world. He’s a comic that can go onstage without prepping and work a crowd with hilarious results. His Twitter feed is no different. No one is safe from being roasted. Some pros are that he’s very responsive with fans and he’s not afraid to publicly roast anyone who deserves it. The latter might actually be a con for some.
- The Onion (@The Onion) - This one is obvious. You should already be following this satirical account.
- Bill Clinton (@PimpBillClinton) - Clearly not the real Bill. It’s a Bill Clinton parody account that reacts to big news stories and political events. A no-filtered, must-follow account!
- Elizabeth Windsor (@Queen_UK) - Real tweets from a fake queen. The Queen of England’s parody account takes jabs at world politics, current events and France.
- First World Pains (@FirstWorldPains) - It’s in the name. Do yourself a favor and check out this account.
- Jenny Slate (@jennyslate) The former Saturday Night Live cast member’s Twitter feed is full of laughable musings on current events, pop culture and politics.