Practice Report: Alabama football practices in Bryant-Denny StadiumBy Molly Catherine Walsh | 04/14/2017 6:35pm
The Alabama Crimson Tide football team ran drills in preparation for their second Spring scrimmage at Bryant-Denny Stadium on April 14, 2017.
The Alabama Crimson Tide scrimmaged in Bryant-Denny Stadium on Friday. The Crimson Tide took advantage of hot and sunny weather, running offensive and defensive drills to warm up. Recruits watched from the sidelines in order to get a feel for Alabama football.
- Tight ends Miller Forristall and Ronnie Clark worked with special teams coordinator Joe Pannunzio on blocking drills.
- Defensive players lined up face to face and at the blow of a whistle they charged into each other.
- Jalen Hurts and Tua Tagovailoa worked on passing drills with head coach Nick Saban, as they alternated throwing to receivers.
- Receivers would take off sprinting from the 40 yard line, where Hurts and Tagovailoa stood, and attempted to catch passes at the 10 yard line.
- Wide receivers Chris Herring and Calvin Ridley were in the outside receivers group and caught passes from Hurts.