PRACTICE REPORT: Alabama returns to practice after second scrimmageBy Molly Catherine Walsh | 04/18/2017 10:36pm
The Alabama Crimson Tide football team got back to practice on Tuesday, April 18 following their second spring scrimmage last Friday. The team will have its annual A-Day scrimmage on Saturday.
After two scrimmages in the spring football season, the Alabama Crimson Tide practiced under clear skies today at the Mal Moore practice field.
- The defensive line ran hitting drills with co-defensive coordinator Tosh Lupoi, the goal was to depend on quick feet and explosive hits.
- Linebacker Christian Miller along with Terrell Hall sprinted over obstacles and finished with hitting bags.
- New quarterback Tua Tagovoila and sophomore quarterback Jalen Hurts threw in passing drills.
- Defensive lineman and senior Da’Shawn Hand completed quick sprints with Da’Ron Payne, Joshua Frazier under the watchful eye of defensive lineman Karl Dunbar.
- Saban threw passes to defensive back Trevon Diggs before lining up players like Anthony Averett for pick plays.